Listen to health experts from the comfort of your desk
We are bringing the experts to you in our series of online webinars.
Webinar on Thursday 4 April 2019, 1-2pm
Mental Health Integration
What does it take to make it work?
Experts will discuss the issues and offer practical ideas and examples about how we can improve integration of mental health care.
- Andy Bell, Deputy CEO at the Centre for Mental Health;
- Brian Dow, Deputy CEO at Rethink Mental Illness;
- Sean Russell, Director of Implementation for Mental Health, Wellbeing and Radical Prevention, West Midlands Combined Authority;
- Yasmin Akram, Public Health Registrar, West Midlands Combined Authority.
Webinar on Friday 5 April 2019, 1-2pm:
How to make sure your Advice & Guidance delivers the Long Term Plan
Experts will offer practical ideas and examples on how to set up an Advice & Guidance service using phone and e-RS, build a long term service on successful foundations, measure and communicate success.
- Dr Linda Charles-Ozuzu, Head of Elective Care Transformation Programme at NHS England;
- Sarah Hayden, Locality Commissioning Manager, NHS Sunderland CCG;
- Christine Powell, Senior Relationship Manager, NHS Greater Huddersfield, Calderdale and North Kirklees CCGs
- Jonathan Patrick, CEO, Consultant Connect.
Watch a recording of our webinar with experts from Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, NHS England and NHS Bath and North East Somerset CCG.
Webinar speakers included experts from Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, Royal College of Psychiatrists & CNWL NHS Foundation Trust.
Webinar speakers included a Consultant, a Practising GP and experts from Luton CCG, and the Royal College of Emergency Medicine.
If you would like more information about how we work with commissioners to improve patient care, please get in touch.
If there are any specific topics and speakers you’d like to see at our future webinars, we’d love to hear from you.
Join our mailing list
Did you enjoy our watching our recent webinars? Join our mailing list and we’ll notify you when we have new webinars confirmed.
Never miss a Blog post
Enter your email address to receive notifications of our latest articles
01865 261 467
Consultant Connect Ltd
One St Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1DE
Company registered in England & Wales.
Company number 09488206
01865 261 467