This webinar gave practical insight into how NHS hospitals are using NHS Advice & Guidance to manage patients as they move into phase 3 of recovery and start planning for winter. We were joined by senior NHS specialists who use different types of Advice & Guidance.
The agenda covered:
- Context setting and Overview
- Topic in practice – panel discussion
- Q&A (delegates submitted questions via a chat box during the webinar)
- Dr Shahnaz Akbar, Gynaecologist, Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Stephen Cookson, Cardiologist, Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Dr Tristan Richardson, Endocrinologist, Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Webinar Chair: Jonathan Patrick, CEO, Consultant Connect
If you have any questions about the webinar or how we can support your area, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.