This webinar gave practical insight into how Ambulance Trusts are using NHS Advice & Guidance to manage patients.
The agenda covered:
- Context setting and Overview
- Topic in practice – panel discussion
- Q&A (delegates submitted questions via a chat box during the webinar)
- Dr Brendan Lloyd, Medical Director, WAST
- Paula Jeffrey, Regional Clinical Lead, WAST
- Dr John Black, Medical Director, SCAS
Webinar Chair: Jonathan Patrick, CEO, Consultant Connect
- Matt Kenyon, WAST Paramedic, Case Study
- Dr Simon Hodes, GP answering SCAS calls, Case Study
- Dr Steve Doyle, GP answering SCAS calls, Case Study
- NHS areas where Ambulance staff use Telephone Advice & Guidance to improve patient care
If you have any questions about the webinar or how we can support your area, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.