Listen to health experts from the comfort of your desk
We are bringing the experts to you in our series of online webinars.
Webinar held on Monday 12 November 2018:
Rise of the Superimprovers
Experts shared their ideas about how resilient healthcare providers keep improving despite year-round winter pressures.
- Jim Mackey, CEO Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and former CEO NHS Improvement;
- Dr Linda Charles-Ozuzu, Head of Elective Care Transformation Programme at NHS England;
- Dr Ruth Grabham, Medical Director at NHS Bath and North East Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group.
Webinar held on Monday 29 October 2018:
How to improve CAMHS
Experts discussed the issues and offered practical solutions around managing and easing the CAMHS crisis in the NHS.
- Dr Duncan Law, Consultant Clinical Psychologist at Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families and Director of MindMonkey Associates’
- Dr Louise Theodosiou, Royal College of Psychiatrists, Consultant Psychiatrist at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust;
- Jackie Shaw, CAMHS Service Director at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust.
Webinar held on Thursday 26 July 2018:
Easing ‘year-round’ winter pressures
Experts addressed key areas to focus on to manage year-round winter pressures.
- Dr Tajek Hassan, President at the Royal College of Emergency Medicine;
- Caroline Capell, Assistant Director of Unplanned Care at Luton Clinical Commissioning Group;
- Dr Patrick Davey, Consultant Cardiologist, Lecturer and Writer;
- Dr David Griffiths, Practising GP and Medical Director at Consultant Connect.
If you would like more information about how we work with commissioners to improve patient care, please get in touch.
If there are any specific topics and speakers you’d like to see at our future webinars, we’d love to hear from you.
Join our mailing list
Did you enjoy our watching our recent webinars? Join our mailing list and we’ll notify you when we have new webinars confirmed.
Never miss a Blog post
Enter your email address to receive notifications of our latest articles
01865 261 467
Consultant Connect Ltd
One St Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1DE
Company registered in England & Wales.
Company number 09488206
01865 261 467