Listen to health experts from the comfort of your desk
We are bringing the experts to you in our series of online webinars.
Did you miss this?
Rise of the Superimprovers – how resilient healthcare providers keep improving despite year-round winter pressures
If you missed our webinar in November 2018, access the recording: http://bit.ly/superimprover-webinar-recording
- Dr Linda Charles-Ozuzu, Head of Elective Care Transformation Programme at NHS England.
- Jim Mackey, CEO Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and former CEO NHS Improvement.
- Dr Ruth Grabham, Medical Director at NHS Bath and North East Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group.
The Chair of the webinar is Dr Patrick Davey, Consultant Cardiologist, Lecturer and Writer.
‘How to improve CAMHS’
If you missed our webinar in October 2018, access the recording: http://bit.ly/CAMHS-recording
- Dr Duncan Law, Consultant Psychologist at the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, Director of MindMonkey Associates.
- Dr Louise Theodosiou, Royal College of Psychiatrists, Consultant Psychiatrist at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
- Jackie Shaw, CAMHS Service Director, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust.
‘Easing year-round winter pressures’
If you missed our webinar in July 2018, access the recording: http://bit.ly/webinar-winter-pressures
Speakers included the President of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine and commissioning experts from the number 1 A&E; Luton & Dunstable University Hospital.
You can also download a copy of ‘Tackling the four-hour A&E target with a whole system approach’ which was mentioned in the webinar by visiting: http://bit.ly/download-hsj-feature