With current referral backlog challenges and staffing shortages, many Hospitals and Trusts are relying on additional support to validate and triage waiting lists remotely.
During this free webinar, a Trust using Consultant Connect’s Referral Triage service, an NHS consultant triaging waiting lists via the service and Consultant Connect, discussed:
- How the service works
- What is critical in the early days of a new project
- Bringing in out-of-area NHS consultants to a local team
- Impact on Primary Care and patients
- Which specialties work particularly well
- Measuring the impact of the project on waiting times
- Sustaining the long-term success of the project
- Louise Tuckett, Director of Strategy, Planning & Performance, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
- Mr Adam Shakir, Consultant ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon responding to queries via the National Consultant Network and triaging waiting lists
- Sophie Paddick, Account Manager, Consultant Connect
Webinar Chair: Kat James, Director – New Projects, Consultant Connect
Overview: Referral Triage / Clinical Validation Service
The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust: challenges, solutions and impact
If you have any questions about the webinar or how we can support your area, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.