About the webinar:
For a number of years, the NHS has been grappling with the issue of how best to deliver care to a growing and ageing population with often complex needs. Historically, services across primary, acute, mental health and community care were all delivered in separate silos. However, recognising the need to create a more seamless experience for patients, realise efficiencies and importantly, improve outcomes, the NHS, in partnership with local councils and other organisations, has been striving to take an integrated approach to delivering care, by taking collective responsibility for improving the health of the population they serve.
During this webinar, the speaker panel shared practical examples of initiatives they’ve undertaken to improve integration of mental and physical healthcare and give insight into the important role digital has to play.
- Ray McGrath, Lead Nurse, Integrating our Mental and Physical Health Care Systems, Mind & Body Programme, King’s Health Partners
- Dr Sarah Jones, Consultant Counselling Psychologist, Head of Mental Health Services, Teladoc Health UK & Ireland
- Nick Smith, Account Manager, Consultant Connect
- Vanessa Linley, Head of Mental Health Partnerships, Consultant Connect (webinar chair)
- Related materials
- Implementation and evaluation of Consultant Connect within SLaM
- Overview: myStrength for mental and emotional wellness
If you have any questions about the webinar or how we can support your area, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 261467 or email email@example.com.