About the webinar:
Validation and triage, when delivered by consultants, can not only assess urgencies and correct pathways but also delivers management plans (similar to a first outpatient appointment) to Primary Care for a patient to commence treatment or have reassurance and, where possible, avoid the need for future hospital visits.
Through our triage work with more than 20 hospitals covering over 50,000 referrals across more than 10 specialties, we have gained insights into pathway efficiencies and opportunities for improvements that we shared in a webinar delivered by NHS consultants.
- What are common referral patterns, and what learnings can be provided to Primary Care?
- What does a remote management plan look like, and how do you communicate with Primary Care and patients?
- What is the feedback from Primary Care about this work?
- What is patient feedback?
- How can validation and triage be further refined to provide additional benefits?
- How do you measure impact, and what is the impact to date?
- How do you expedite care for those needing to be seen quicker?
- How do out-of-area NHS consultants work with a local team?
- What are the barriers to setting up new services?
- What recommendations can be shared regarding how to run new services successfully?
- Dr Jonathan Evans, NHS Neurology Consultant
- Dr Rabi Nambi, NHS Dermatology Consultant
- Rae Workman, Group Customer Success Director, Consultant Connect
If you have any questions about the webinar or how we can support your area, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 261467 or email email@example.com.