Accessibility Statement – For website, web-platform and App
Which website, web-platform and app does this statement apply to?
This accessibility statement applies to Consultant Connect’s website (https://www.consultantconnect.org.uk/), web-platform (https://consultantconnect.org.uk/service/login) and the Consultant Connect App (for IOS and Android phones).
Who runs the website, web-platform and app?
The website, web-platform and app are run by Consultant Connect Limited, and accessibility was thoroughly considered during their design and build.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use the website, web-platform and app and all the colour contrasts (white on blue, white on green, dark grey on light grey etc.) and font sizes meet The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines standards. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most content using just a keyboard where disabled users cannot use mice or trackpads;
- ‘read’ content using standard ‘reading’ programmes (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver) where users are visually impaired.
Can you adapt your device to make it easier to access our website, web-platform and app?
We’ve also made text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet (at https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible are our website, web-platform and app?
Our web-platform and app are fully WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.1 level AA standard compliant.
Our website is not yet fully compliant; for instance:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text;
- some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software;
- video streams do not have captions.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on the website, web-platform or app in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please contact us via any of the following routes:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- call 01865 261467.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with the website, web-platform or app:
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of the website, web-platform and app. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling us on 01865 261467 and asking for the Marketing Team.