Following the Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG) new referral guidelines for suspected cancer in children and young people in April 2021, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust (UHCW) launched a new Paediatric 2WW pathway via Consultant Connect, in November 2021.
During this free webinar, speakers from the CCLG, West Midlands Cancer Alliance and clinicians in the Coventry and Warwickshire area, share insight into implementing the new Paediatric 2WW pathway via Consultant Connect, key learnings to date and future plans.
- Ashley Ball-Gamble: CEO, CCLG
- Dr Kim Neuling: Lead Clinician Paediatric Oncology, UHCW
- Dr Hazel Blanchard: GP Partner at Forrest Medical Centre
- Dr Dave Hobin: West Midlands Cancer Alliance
- Lucy Sammons, COO, Consultant Connect
- Introductions and context setting: New CCLG Guidelines
- Implementation: How Consultant Connect and UHCW worked in partnership to implement the new pathway
- Learnings: Stats to date, Primary Care and Lead Clinician Paediatric Oncology experience
- Paediatric 2WW referral pathway for GPs guide
- CCLG referral guidance
- Dr O’Flanagan and Dr Neuling UHCW case study
If you have any questions about the webinar or how we can support your area, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.