This free webinar is aimed at NHS areas looking to maximise their available resources.
We will reveal the impact of activities supporting South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust’s urgent care strategy, including frailty, virtual wards, medically fit for discharge, and multi-disciplinary teams.
Health advisory and delivery organisation, Attain will share examples of how they are supporting NHS areas with their elective care strategies, including prioritisation of patients, referral management, and overcoming staffing and resourcing challenges.
- Rachel Williams, Deputy Director of Operations – Urgent & Emergency Care at South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust (SWFT)
- Struan Coad, Director, Attain
- Jenny Briggs, Associate Director, Attain
Webinar chair: Celia Enderby, Senior Account Manager, Consultant Connect
- Introduction & context setting
- Efficiency gains in elective care – practical examples from Attain
- Efficiency gains in urgent care – practical examples from SWFT
- In Practice | Keeping Frailty patients out of hospital in South Warwickshire
- Multidisciplinary teams (MDTs) – Using Consultant Connect for shared patient care
- Elective Recovery & Restoration – Attain
If you have any questions about the webinar or how we can support your area, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.