This free webinar will give insight into the benefits of using Photo Messaging Advice & Guidance, via Consultant Connect, for Ophthalmology.
The webinar will include practical examples and first-hand experiences from clinicians using the service.
- Ved Ramsewak, Associate Specialist, Ophthalmology, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alex Howard, Optometrist, Specsavers Opticians, Chesterfield
- Anas Injarie, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, responding to queries via the National Consultant Network and triaging waiting lists
Webinar Chair: Grace Housden, Account Manager, Consultant Connect
The webinar will cover:
- Uses of Photo Advice & Guidance for Ophthalmology – for specific pathways and for general Advice & Guidance
- Responding to Ophthalmology Advice & Guidance queries via the National Consultant Network
- Triaging Ophthalmology waiting lists
- Derby and Derbyshire Ophthalmology overview
- How to take the best photos for Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmology Photo Messaging A&G – User Start-Up Guide
- Overview of NCN and Referral Triage
If you have any questions about the webinar or how we can support your area, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.