This webinar was hosted by Consultant Connect: During this webinar the expert panel discussed; the impact of COVID-19 on the NHS Long Term Plan SDEC ambitions and national SDEC model. They recommended approaches NHS areas should take to ease pressures for Winter 2020/2021.
The agenda covered:
- Context setting and Overview
- Topic in practice – panel discussion
- Q&A (delegates submitted questions via a chat box during the webinar)
- Professor Andrew Goddard, President, Royal College of Physicians
- Dr Katherine Henderson, President, Royal College of Emergency Medicine
- Dr Susan Crossland, President, Society for Acute Medicine
Webinar Chair: Jonathan Patrick, CEO, Consultant Connect
- Click here to access the RCEM, RCGP, RCP and SAM policy statement: Rebuilding the NHS – Improving medical pathways for acute care.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.