This free webinar gives practical insight into Consultant Connect’s Photo Advice & Guidance service – specifically for teledermatology. You will find out how the service is rolled out and used across the UK and, NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG shared their experience implementing the service in their area.
The first practice to pilot teledermatology in Solihull was mentioned during the webinar. You can hear from some of the GPs at this practice – watch this short video.
The agenda covered:
- Photo A&G: Overview and demonstration
- Customer case study: NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG
- Q&A: Delegates to submit questions via a chat box during the webinar
- Pat Phillips, Senior Commissioning Manager – Planned Care, NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG
- Henry Maas, Head of New Initiatives, Consultant Connect
Related materials to download:
- Information and notes from Pat Phillips, NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG
- Webinar Q&A
- Photo Advice & Guidance pathways guide
- Patient Initiated Teledermatology
- Use of Photo A&G for Cardiology and Ophthalmology
If you have any questions, or would like a more in-depth discussion about your local requirements for a Photo Advice & Guidance service, please call us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org