Worried about Winter? WebinarPublished: 15th July 2019
Worried about Winter? Webinar
Experts discussed practical alternatives to hospital attendances and admissions.
Webinar speakers included:
- Caroline Capell, Associate Director of Unplanned Care at NHS Luton CCG (NHS Luton & Dunstable University Hospital);
- David Smith, Associate Director for Performance – Planned Care, SE London CCGs;
- Siva Anandaciva, Chief Analyst, The King’s Fund.
- Brief Context and NHS Update (5 minutes)
- Case Study Section & Q&A – (45 minutes) Caroline and David revealed, in detail, the various ideas their organisations have implemented to reduce attendances and admissions. As chair and speaker, Siva shared ideas he has seen implemented by CCGs and Trusts as part of his role at The King’s Fund.
- Summary & Close (5 minutes)
If you have any questions about how Consultant Connect helps with easing winter pressure, please call us on 01865 261 467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how we work with commissioners, hospitals & mental health trusts to improve patient care, please get in touch.
Join a webinar
Listen to health experts from the comfort of your desk as we bring the experts to you in our series of online webinars.
Join our mailing list
Join our mailing list and we'll keep you informed of our latest blogs, project news, and upcoming webinar dates and topics.
Never miss a Blog post
Enter your email address to receive notifications of our latest articles
Consultant Connect Ltd
One St Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1DE
Company registered in England & Wales.
Company number 09488206
01865 261 467