Advice and referrals in half the steps of the e-RS system
NHSE announced last week that it would be pushing to make advice a more central feature of the process for referring patients for hospital appointments. This has looked like the direction of travel for the last few years, and there is no doubt that timely advice gets patients the care they need, often direct from their GP – our recently published Benchmarks prove this.
This is why we’re pleased to announce the launch of Advice and Refer by Consultant Connect. It links our advice platform, the most used in the NHS, with the e-RS referrals system. It is the easiest, most seamless way to review a patient’s case and, if necessary, refer that patient to a local clinic.
It’s at least twice as fast as e-RS.
With Advice and Refer by Consultant Connect, you can:
- Setup and launch the system in under a month (less for existing Consultant Connect customers)
- Submit and review patient cases via the Consultant Connect App or desktop service
- Attach files, including photos, scans and documents from the ePR
- Review patient cases all on one screen, rather than having to download separate elements
- Use local consultants or the National Consultant Network to triage patients
- Refer patients directly to local clinics on e-RS within the Consultant Connect platform
- Automate updating of the ePR
Click here to download our one-pager to see how it works.
It takes half the steps of the existing e-RS system on the superfast Consultant Connect platform.
Don’t believe us? Watch this video that shows how referrals are made, and then contact us on 01865 261467 or email@example.com to arrange a demonstration.