- It has an immediate impact – because you’re discussing patients who would be admitted or conveyed immediately, every call has an impact on patient flow and conveyances.
- It can be quick to roll out – we have already rolled three projects out in under a month this year.
- The business plan is nearly ready – we have a selection of draft business plans to get you started and can help write it. Click here to get an example NHS business plan.
Example Urgent Care projects:
- Patient navigation and paediatric advice reduces admissions in Luton
- Advice from Acute Medicine consultants reduces admissions in Sunderland
- Advice to Paramedics reduces conveyances by 30% in Tayside
Example case studies:
- GP prevents an emergency situation for an ill baby
- Paramedic case study: Elderly Care emergency
- Paramedic case study: Emergency Medicine – Stroke mimic
If you’d like to discuss running an urgent care advice project this winter, please call us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org