Nearly all commissioners and hospitals seem, correctly, to be adopting a “plan for the worst, hope for the best” approach this winter. In many areas Consultant Connect will form a critical part of the response to this challenge. Our service now covers over 33 million patients across England, Scotland, and Wales – take a look at some of our NHS Area Case Studies.
If your area is already using our service, you’ll know that we act at pace to switch on additional service features. If you aren’t yet using us, it’s not too late! Some of our approaches have been rolled out in as little as two weeks, meaning they can still make an impact this winter.
One quick win many areas are using is our National Consultant Network (NCN). The NCN enables commissioners to offer GPs ‘winter’ Advice & Guidance specialties such as Cardiology, COVID-19 Advice, Elderly Care, Respiratory Medicine, and Paediatrics. They use our ‘switch on/switch off’ NCN as a backup for local teams leaving them free to help the patients they need to see – take a look at the 17 specialties available. Contact us for a ‘winter-ready’ check: email@example.com or call 01865 261467.
Related blog articles:
- Using Consultant Connect to ease A&E pressures
- Avoiding Hospital for the Elderly this Winter
- Local resource stretched? Read about 5 NHS areas using the National Consultant Network.
- A&G Tech “comes into its own” during COVID
- Keeping children out of hospital
- Mental Health – Consultant Connect one year on – aiming big and improving communication
- Digital Transformation – Welsh Ambulance Service
- Area Case Study | Front Door Triage in Northamptonshire
If you would like to discuss launching a Consultant Connect project in your area for an immediate impact this winter, please contact us on 01865 261467 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.