Our live webinar ‘How to make sure your Advice & Guidance delivers the Long Term Plan’ was held on Friday 5 April 2019.
- Prof. Sir Muir Gray, Director at the Oxford Centre for Triple Value Healthcare, Adviser to Public Health England, and Author;
- Christine Powell, Senior Relationship Manager, NHS Greater Huddersfield, Calderdale and North Kirklees CCGs;
- Sarah Hayden, Locality Commissioning Manager, NHS Sunderland CCG;
- Jonathan Patrick, CEO, Consultant Connect.
During this one hour webinar, the expert panel discussed these key topics:
- Why is advice and guidance a particularly relevant issue in the current climate?
- How to set up an Advice & Guidance service
- What are the common success factors when creating an A&G service?
- How can success be measured?
Attendees were also able to ask questions to the expert panel, click here to read the webinar Q&A.
If you have any questions about the webinar or our Advice & Guidance services, please call us on 01865 261467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.